writing Russian addresses in English

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 11 22:44:53 UTC 2010

Since the university I am applying to is British, I think the reason for
providing the address, email and phone number of my references is so they
can be contacted if necessary. Therefore, the address needs to be in a
format that Brits would understand. The department I am applying to has
tutors in Russian, but I think the application will first end up in the
generic languages department that runs the translation programme.

Further thoughts?

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/