[Ads-l] Every fool is not a poet =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=93_?=French translation request

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 2 20:27:02 UTC 2016

Sorry, typo in the strict translation:

Where it says:

But having to come to know you,

Please delete the first "to"

Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<http://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*