Sources of CJ recorded in the Inland NW/NEW TO THIS LIST

bob rock bobrockproductions at INET2000.COM
Wed Mar 3 02:36:33 UTC 1999

Tansi Mike and List:

Thank you for the greeting and the expansive, educational, linguistic
lesson.  I truly appreciated it.

Yes, me and my ancestors are from the St. Louis-Batoche area.  Many of
my relations are buried in the Batoche cemetery.  Many of my relations
fought and died in the 1885 Northwest Resistance.

But No, I am afraid I am not THAT BOB ROCK...of recording and record/CD
recording fame.  Sometimes I wish I had THE OTHER BOB ROCK'S money and
bank account, however.  I write and produce Metis educational books and
tv shows.

But again Mike, thank you so much for that Chinook translation.  I will
go over it again and again and try to absorb as much as I can and will
get back to you if I have any further questions on it (if that's ok with
you).

Thanks again for the greeting and the message.

All the best,
Sincerely,
Bob Rock