[Corpora-List] About Part of Speech in English and Chinese

Xing Fukun xingfukun001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:23:17 UTC 2009

Hi Taras,

Thanks. I don't mean the Chinese speakers don't care about the meaning of the phrase but I mean that they don't care about what class "包装" should belong to and what relations between "包装" and "精美". All of these don't affect the understanding of the phrase at all.  And I think as far as this phrase concerned, the meaning is clear and needn't "use a broader context to identify exact meaning".

Best regards,
Fukun

Xing Fukun
2009-11-03