[Lingtyp] "Super", "superlocative" or 'top' cases outside the Caucasus and Uralic?

Jussi Ylikoski jussi.ylikoski at oulu.fi
Sat Jul 9 18:13:21 UTC 2022

Dear all,

Many thanks to Jess Tauber and John Peterson for the information on Yahgan and Konkani, respectively, as well as to Daniel Ross who privately informed me about the seemingly cliticized postposition =tʃʰɐ 'on' in Gexi Horpa (Sino-Tibetan). Especially the Konkani enclitic superessive case marker =r/=cer seems to be a good and well-documented representative of what I was looking for.

Best regards,

Jussi