Little Miss Muffet - receptive or expressive

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Sat Apr 14 19:01:02 UTC 2007

I certainly agree that receptive is better for transcription and captioning.
Now you are right that it might make it easier to have something that shows
the difference between the two views. But then again, I don't know. Would it
be too much?

Adam