WG: AW: AW: [sw-l] movement in LIQUID

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 10 00:03:25 UTC 2009

Hmm.  Looking at number 6 I'd only add the wrist flex line to ensure that the whole sequence stays in the only place and repeats itself.  It's the repeat that's a challenge.

I put all the curves into a single line with a hold-in-place wrist.  That looks clearer to me.

liquid fluid that is not a gas
Source: Charles Butler - variant
Modified: March 09, 2009 17:01
Puddle page 9916

Charles

________________________________
From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at gebaerdenschrift.de>
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 7:32:48 PM
Subject: WG: AW: AW: [sw-l] movement in LIQUID

Hi Valerie and
friends,

well - if I
should vote for any spelling I have seen so far I would prefer your Picture #6
- smile -

From the readers point
of view it provides as much information as needed - so I would not want to miss
any hands ... and it is not too much detail-writing! The challenge is to
present a spelling that allows the competent reader to understand the idea of
the scribe ...

And I agree
Charles – once a sign is explained as a representation of a now well
known performance you would accept any simplification -  but that might be
the point – I would prefer a spelling that would not end up in a guessing
game. Movement Writing should allow us to describe the given performance as
accurate as possible.

In addition to
that - I am wondering - just in case you do not want to move your hands to the
right side but just let them do this wave once and again -   is there
a chance to add any symbol that would say - "no travelling" - but
move your hands as a unit along this path but stay in place?

Thank you very
much for this lesson!

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche