[Sw-l] How to write signs in different locations?

Profo Rubens Almeida rubens.escritadesinais at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 24 21:02:19 UTC 2022

SignWriting List

August 24, 2022

Hello Valerie, and all SignWriting List members!

Your guidance and confirmation of the examples used are very valuable, I
will complement it with the content of the video I am preparing. Again,
thank you so much for helping with our queries.🥰

Hugs!