[Sw-l] The LIddell and Johnson Movement-Hold Model

Wed Jan 26 17:14:28 UTC 2022

SignWriting List
January 26, 2022

Hello SignWriting List and Uta!

Thank you, Uta, for this wonderful message. Let me answer one question at a time. And I certainly hope others will answer too ;-)

I love your work and look forward to long hours studying it ;-)

Meanwhile, your first question below about how to write fast reduplicated movement.

Attached is my diagram. I saw the video. When a movement is 2 very fast with an emphasis on one direction, we write it this way, with two arrows in one direction.

- Geschwindigkeit (speed):
https://sign2mint.de/entry/Geschwindigkeit/5750242766511595:118

This gesture contains a reduplicated movement -> M +.
Do you see it the same way?