[Sw-l] Revision 09 for draft-slevinski-formal-signwriting

Uta Meißner uta.hielscher at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 30 17:30:43 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I have a wish for further enlargement: 🙂 🙂

I think it's great that there are symbols the dynamics of the two hands. At
first I thought why more symbols. They don't bring more information. But
now, I don't look so closely at where the arrowheads are. No, this magic
")" is a very big help.

I am interested in the story of the introduction of dynamic-symbols for
2-hand gestures. 🙂

And why s is not a symbol for ressesive hand, which is one's rests (don't
move).

I need this. and this Symbol should be a little point. this should remember
on a nail. 🙂 Very simple.

What do you think?
and you, Adam, the inventor of null-Symbol 🙂

Best regards
Uta

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: