September 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Sep 2 02:09:06 EDT 2018
Ending: Sun Sep 30 21:41:45 EDT 2018
- [Lingtyp] 2nd CfP - 12th International Symposium on Iconicity in Language and Literature (ILL-12)
- [Lingtyp] Ways to search literature
- [Lingtyp] Call for papers: The phonetic structures of Indigenous languages of South America
- [Lingtyp] Job opening in Kiel, Germany - Sociolinguistics, Language contact
- [Lingtyp] 11th International Austronesian and Papuan Languages and Linguistics Conference (APLL11): First call for papers
- [Lingtyp] Discourse markers
- [Lingtyp] Call for Abstracts 11th Int Austronesian and Papuan Languages and Linguistics conference (APLL11): Leiden 13-15 June 2019
- [Lingtyp] CfP: Workshop "Managing information structure in spoken and sign languages" at SLE 2019
- [Lingtyp] 4-year postdoc in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- [Lingtyp] ALT2019 – First circular: Call for theme session proposals
- [Lingtyp] Reminder: ALT 14 (2021): Invitation for bids
- [Lingtyp] Call for volunteers and nominations: ALT2019 Scientific Committee
- [Lingtyp] CfP: Typology and formal theory / SLE 2019 workshop proposal
- [Lingtyp] Call for abstracts: SLE2019 workshop proposal "Ideophones and interjections"
- [Lingtyp] 1 PhD position in phonetics or linguistic typology
- [Lingtyp] Reminder: Call for Papers: Descriptive grammars and typology: the challenges of writing grammars of underdescribed and endangered languages, University of Helsinki, 27–29 March, 2019
Miestamo, Matti M P
- [Lingtyp] Syncretism between forms encoding source and agent
- [Lingtyp] G. Lazard (1920-2018) and H. Seiler (1920-2018)
- [Lingtyp] Call for abstracts: SLE2019 workshop proposal "Tense, aspect and mood categories across languages"
- [Lingtyp] Workshop at the 52th Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea, 21st – 24th August 2019, Leipzig
eugen.hill at uni-koeln.de
- [Lingtyp] Tenure Track Assistant Professor Position, Department of Linguistics, UC Santa Barbara
- [Lingtyp] Call for abstracts: SLE2019 workshop proposal "Discourse particles and epistemic stance"
- [Lingtyp] Temporal features?
Last message date:
Sun Sep 30 21:41:45 EDT 2018
Archived on: Sun Sep 30 21:41:56 EDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).