November 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Nov 2 15:02:55 UTC 2012
Ending: Mon Nov 26 20:21:43 UTC 2012
- Looking for linguists working on Oromo
- Last Call: Empirical Aproaches to Multi-modality and to Language Variation (AFLiCo 5, Lille, France, 15-17 May 2013)
- 3rd CFP: Cognitive Futures of the Humanities, 4-6th April 2013, Bangor University
- Cognition and Poetics - Second Call for Papers
- Extension of date: Aspect and Discourse in African Languages, SLE 2013
- CfP: Workshop "Music, Poetics and Cognition" (Cognition and Poetics Conference)
- CfP, Scandianvian Association for Language and Cognition IV, 2013
- FUNKNET Digest, Vol 110, Issue 6
- DEADLINE EXTENSION: "Empirical approaches to Multi-Modality and Language variation" (AFLiCo 5, Lille, France)
- Final CfP: Cognitive Futures of the Humanities, 4-6 April 2013
- New Issue Alert - The Canadian Journal of Linguistics 57:3, November 2012
- Fwd: Fwd: How hierarchical is language use?
T. Florian Jaeger
- How hierarchical is language use?
- Cognitive Linguistics Summer School, 2013: Registration now open
Last message date:
Mon Nov 26 20:21:43 UTC 2012
Archived on: Wed Dec 10 19:42:52 UTC 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).