October 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Oct 2 15:40:22 EDT 2016
Ending: Mon Oct 31 10:42:41 EDT 2016
- [Linganth] position in linguistic anthropology, assistant professor (tenure track)
- [Linganth] Visiting assistant professor of ling anth needed at Kansas State
- [Linganth] author interview with Elizabeth Keating
- [Linganth] Washington Post article that "Singular "they, " the gender-neutral pronoun, has been named the Word of the Year"
- [Linganth] open access journals
- [Linganth] Job ad - please post
- [Linganth] EQRC Call for Papers
- [Linganth] "Locker room talk"?
- [Linganth] Language, Mobility and Belonging - CALL FOR PAPERS
- [Linganth] Memorial Session for Paul Friedrich at AAA2016
- [Linganth] Doctoral research on art, enunciation and suicide
- [Linganth] Linganth Digest, Vol 25, Issue 8
- [Linganth] 2nd CfP - 62nd Annual ILA Conference May 26-28, 2017 in Hong Kong
- [Linganth] Fwd: TT position in Native American Linguistics and Language Revitalization at the University of Arizona
William Michael Cotter
- [Linganth] Pacific Studies Conference: Switzerland, March 2017
sara.lynch at ens.unibe.ch
- [Linganth] Journal of Language and Discrimination - Call for Papers
- [Linganth] ABC News linguistic profiling quiz?
- [Linganth] See photos of LANSI 2016 and meet "Humans of LANSI"
Hansun Zhang Waring
- [Linganth] forthcoming article on "The Hands of Donald Trump" by Kira Hall et al.
- [Linganth] JOB: Asst professor of Spanish Linguistics
- [Linganth] Please share widely: Call for Applications - UC President's Postdoctoral Fellowship Program, 2017-18
- [Linganth] Prop 58
- [Linganth] new author interview -- Tony Webster's book, Intimate Grammars
- [Linganth] LSJ events at the AAAs
- [Linganth] Fwd: [New post] Event: Hurston @125: Engaging with the Work and Legacy of Zora Neale Hurston
- [Linganth] CfP: Language, Interaction, and Social Organization at UC Santa Barbara (May 19-20, 2017)
- [Linganth] Nonsexist forms of emeritus in singular and plural?
- [Linganth] PhD studentships available
Rachel R Reynolds
- [Linganth] Lindsey Pullam interviews Chaim Noy on his new book
Last message date:
Mon Oct 31 10:42:41 EDT 2016
Archived on: Mon Oct 31 11:52:34 EDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).